Am looking to have that Tattoo’ed on my ass. Anyone interested in helping me either find a willing Tattoo’ist (I’ve tried) or doing the tat. Please contact me at email@example.com
1. noun. insolent, nasty, vindictive or resentful male homosexual.
2. Original terms refers to female dog. Is also applied in a derogatory way to women. [ in gay or black slang you can use the term about a male as well]
3. apply to either gender and is used as a well-meaning greeting. (“He is such a bitch!” “What’s up, bitch?”)
4. a person who complains frequently. (“Eric stop being a bitch again.”)
5. a servant. (“I’m not your bitch Eric!”)
6.[1990s] the middle seat in the front or back of a vehicle. (“You’ve got to sit bitch.”)
1. insolent, nasty, vindictive male homosexual.
2. sexually provocative.
3. [1930s] good-looking or classy.
boy-pussy: or ‘man-pussy’ [
someone that is impotent; unable to get an erection for sex. Synonyms: died dick; down for the count.
–1) a femme submissive [Submitted by Rebecca Scott, A Brief Dictionary of Queer Slang and Culture]
2) a gay man or drag queen who is out of favor with the speaker, rude, or especially catty or campy [Submitted by Rebecca Scott, A Brief Dictionary of Queer Slang and Culture]
[late1990s] young males. Term was made popular by the movie Boyz In The Hood [Submitted by Gay & Black Glossary Jul-27-2000 by Roedy Green ©1997-2000]
black male [Submitted by Gay & Black Glossary Jul-27-2000 by Roedy Green ©1997-2000]
the men who prefers the passive role in anal intercourse the man who fucks, as opposed to the one who is doing the fucking.
1. to do anal intercourse.
2. an act of anal intercourse. ass fucking; an act of anal intercourse, to insert a penis in the anus. [He is a good bumfuck.]
3. n. an imaginary place where all the residents are hicks, rednecks, homophobic or otherwise backwards. (” Eric and David were from
in anal intercourse the man who fucks, as opposed to the one who is fucked.
1.[Brit] in anal intercourse the man who fucks, as opposed to the one who is fucked.
2 noun. A bad time. [it was a bummer with Eric]